A 32 - 37" LCD for bedroom?

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by blazevxi, Jan 29, 2009.

1. blazevxi

blazevxi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
  2. blazevxi

blazevxi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Anyone?

3. malaroo978

malaroo978

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hey mate, I looked at getting that TV but didnt in the end. Im not too keen on the surround on that screen which is what put me off. How much you looking to spend? I got the 37LG5000 recently (not seen many reviews!) but its a good screen and can be had for only £489 with free delivery from beyondtelevisions (search google). And as I'm sure everyone will recommend to you on here.. the Panasonic 37PX80 is sure to be a good one although I have no experiance. As far as the Toshiba is concerned, when I looked at it I thought the image quality was fairly good but the overall look put me off. Compare the LG design to the Toshiba and you should see what I mean. Hope this helps

4. holiver

holiver

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    The Sharp LC37D65E is around the same price, similarly specified and is in my opinion the most attractive set at that price from the photos I've seen. I am going to try to find one to look at over the weekend.

5. blazevxi

blazevxi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I think 500-600 is the max ill spend!

6. Monarch

Monarch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,143
    The Pansonic 37PX80 plasma is great (no IR for gaming so dont worry), if you can afford it I would recommend that. I wouldn't go for a Tosh personally, theyre very average and dont impress hugely. Saying that, they dont do much wrong. If youre looking for a cheaper one then go towards LG and Sharp. If you want then go all out quality. If its for a bedroom though a 32" might be better. The 32LG5700 is around for between £400 and £500 although I would recommend the LG 32PG6000 over that. Or even the Panasonic 32LZD80 for around £500 or the 32LZD85 for closer to £600.

For movies and SD I would recommend going for a plasma, if you play a LOT of PS3 games for long periods of time then LCD might be better (look around for the pros and cons of both) or a Panasonic plasma like the 37PX80

7. Nielo TM

Nielo TM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +549
    Here you go

Panasonic TX-32LXD85 - 32" Widescreen HD Ready Viera: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo