999!

spannersatcx

Prominent Member
Reaction score
So never really had any plans for this one, except I wasn't going to do an aeroplane! Had a couple of opportunities for some shots at Oulton Park and the Royal Cheshire Show.
As soon as I saw this old vehicle it screamed black and white old style photo. Tweaked a few things in LR a bit of dehaze, convert to B&W, then I remembered I'd installed the nik collection thing, having never used it, it was a bit of trial and (many) errors and came up with the pic below, I'm guessing it'll be a bit marmitey for some, but I got what I envisaged when I first saw it. I think it was in done in silver fx pro or the other one. Shot with EOS7D and 15-85.

It's a great vehicle for sure! Theme has been satisfied. It's also a great photo, but I'm afraid the layers don't work for me. I did fave the one I really liked in your Flickr! Taste issue, great shot though.

Nice - BUT - see post on other thread ;)

Nice shot, and I'm all for retro processing but this is a but OTT for me Im afraid.

Spot on with the marmite I'm afraid. I much prefer your other processing I saw on flickr, albeit a really nice shot in the first place

Thanks, not sure how I could do that as although it is a very old ambulance it was very shiny!

Haha, yeh, just took a look at the larger version and the others on your flickr, can see the vintage effect is more visible on the side in the large one.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom