9505 equivalent.

StefanBFC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Morning all, which new range is the equivalent to the XH9505?, also the lower rangers of the 21 models, how to they actually compare to the 9505? Excluding 2.1 / VRR (Even though I do game)

Its £1700 now for the 9505, are we and when are we likely to see this kind of price drop on the equivalent model?

Ready to phone around today to find a 9505 but still seeing if a 6 months wait will be worth it.

Thanks

The comparison really I'm after I is the X90J vs XH9505 i think.

The comparison really I'm after I is the X90J vs XH9505 i think.

The X90J looks to be a solid television for 2021/22. But it's not as good as the XH95, for that you'd need to look at the X95J or the top end Samsung LCDs and unfortunately you're looking at having to wait until Summer next year for the big price drops by which time you'll be in the same dilmena as the 22/23 models will be out.

The X90J looks to be a solid television for 2021/22. But it's not as good as the XH95, for that you'd need to look at the X95J or the top end Samsung LCDs and unfortunately you're looking at having to wait until Summer next year for the big price drops by which time you'll be in the same dilmena as the 22/23 models will be out.

Yeah I definitely don't want anything less than the 9505, and the X95J prices me out at the minute, I want 75".

I'll make some calls today see if I can find one anywhere, think it's the right choice for 9505. I could stretch to the X90J but seems pointless really

Yeah I definitely don't want anything less than the 9505, and the X95J prices me out at the minute, I want 75".

I'll make some calls today see if I can find one anywhere, think it's the right choice for 9505. I could stretch to the X90J but seems pointless really

If I were in your position I'd get the XH95. I've had my 65" for a year and I'm extremely happy with it, unless it goes pop or I can somehow sneak at 75" past the boss I can't see me replacing it for many years.

If I were in your position I'd get the XH95. I've had my 65" for a year and I'm extremely happy with it, unless it goes pop or I can somehow sneak at 75" past the boss I can't see me replacing it for many years.

I'm only really changing because I want 75" my current 65ex9305 is still great.

Just rang RS, they can't clarify it's in stock and told me to ring back in the morning

I'm only really changing because I want 75" my current 65ex9305 is still great.

Just rang RS, they can't clarify it's in stock and told me to ring back in the morning

Hope you manage to land one. That's the only reason I moved up to the XH was for the larger screen. That said it turned out that the HDR, uniformity and build was much better than my XF9005. I use to have the XE9305 before it got replaced under warranty and would describe the XH95 as a very similar build as the XE9305 only better, minus the stand, I do miss the central stand of the XE.

Hope you manage to land one. That's the only reason I moved up to the XH was for the larger screen. That said it turned out that the HDR, uniformity and build was much better than my XF9005. I use to have the XE9305 before it got replaced under warranty and would describe the XH95 as a very similar build as the XE9305 only better, minus the stand, I do miss the central stand of the XE.

Rang RS last night, they said its showing two left in total but it was showing discrepancies so ring back tomorrow. I popped in instead today at 12, they told me now its only showing 1, so I got it. Matched Hughes with next day delivery. 1698. 👍🏻

Rang RS last night, they said its showing two left in total but it was showing discrepancies so ring back tomorrow. I popped in instead today at 12, they told me now its only showing 1, so I got it. Matched Hughes with next day delivery. 1698. 👍🏻

Nice one. Great price! Let us know what you think.

Nice one. Great price! Let us know what you think.

Will do. Unfortunately will be after the 5th I'll get chance to set it up. No broadband till then 😑

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom