• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

90 degree coaxial connector.????????

A

andycarmi

I have just installed an lcd tv in the kitchen, and connected it to the sky box in the other room using coax cable and a magic eye.

The problem is aerial connection on the tv is at the bottom so have had to bend the cable a far way to get it to go up the back of the tv. Does anyone now if you can buy a coax plug that is at 90 degrees??? the only ones i can find are the F type screw connection.

Thanks

Andy :lease:

A

akagotenks

so is the main prob that the magic eye connection wont fit? if so what you have to do is just make yourself up a lead coming out of the magic eye an then connect to the tv but if u cant get a coax plug on it you havent got much hope cause you cant get a 90 degree connection sorry mate

Bearded_Malc

Yes, you can get 90 deg coax plugs. I had some from CPC but they weren't very good quality, cheap though, although as CPC charge postage on small orders doesn't help you much.

A

andycarmi

Cheers for the replys thats jst what i need will be ring them up tomorrow to order 1

cheers again :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom