9 -11 Lone Star (FOX)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Rob Lowe, Liv Tyler

in-art-close-icon-128x128-16481b937f87b244a645cdbef0d930f8.png

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––​

Last edited:
ok more drama than dramatic, l'll give a few more a go, most of the characters are broken
more rescues than fire fighting
No cat stuck up a tree but a...
baby

The Rob Lowe skincare advise scene was unnecessary :rolleyes:

Last time it was skin care. And now hair loss for was a thing for I'll Rob Lowe's Captain, it's his signature he told us.

Who knew Corn could be so dramatic

Edelstein
will play Gwyneth, the ex-wife of Capt. Owen Strand (Lowe) and mother to their adult son T.K. (Rubinstein), who is a firefighter in the house Owen is captain of.

Last time it was skin care. And now hair loss for was a thing for I'll Rob Lowe's Captain, it's his signature he told us.

Who knew Corn could be so dramatic

Attempted episode 1 and the skin care scene was the point where we called it a day :thumbsdow

Giving it one more episode. The first was pretty icky.

Attempted episode 1 and the skin care scene was the point where we called it a day :thumbsdow

Rob Lowe went full Chris Treager in that scene. He should know you never go full
Chris Treager.

I don't really know what to make of the show after episode 1. I didn't particularly take to the characters, perhaps because their diverseness was front and centre and was perhaps something we should have found out through natural story progression.

And I know this is shallow and that we are all getting older and don't look like we used to, but has Liv Tyler done something to her face?

Rob Lowe went full Chris Treager in that scene. He should know you never go full
Chris Treager.

I don't really know what to make of the show after episode 1. I didn't particularly take to the characters, perhaps because their diverseness was front and centre and was perhaps something we should have found out through natural story progression.

And I know this is shallow and that we are all getting older and don't look like we used to, but has Liv Tyler done something to her face?

I hoped it would be decent - but it was lost to the likes of Chicago Fire, it didn't have the realism and the Hollywood 'gloss' feel didn't really work either.

Oh and the baby in the tree was a low point too :rolleyes:

Episode 2, mostly about Rob Lowe's hair.

I'm done with this show, series link deleted.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom