• When viewing theads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

For Trade 8x£50 John Lewis Giftcards for Next Giftcards

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Reaction score
Where were these sourced from please, and also multiple items need to be pre-approved as per Rule 4

Egbriggs

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Purchased from my Local Asda - via my own LTD company i am allowed to purchase £300 worth of "sundries" per employee per year.

Essentially these were gifts from my company to myself.

Happy to provide MoD's what ever details they require.

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the photos of the receipts.

A couple of elements concern me here, initially these are effectively your limited company assets as opposed to personally owned. You can’t sell any business’s assets on here.

Secondly and more pertinent is the tax law element of selling ‘business related gifts’. I know personally as a recipient of such vouchers from my employers over the last two decades is that they are taxable and probably (although I’m not a tax expert) are treated as a ‘benefit in kind’. This would be a challenge to prove and we can’t condone any form of tax evasion.

On this basis I can’t let the thread continue

Thanks

rousetafarian

Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Reaction score
Upon review, I’m happy to reinstate this thread but only if the vouchers are traded and not sold.

Thanks

Egbriggs

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Sadly not, aiming for next vouchers due to having my eye on some furniture so trying to minimise the cost :)