804/12 - Clearing residual image loop - No OLED Firmware

supercop89

Novice Member
Reaction score
Currently we have the problem that the 804/12 (Operating hours: 16h) runs in a loop for clearing residual image.

Maybe the problem is that in the csm showsi"NO VERSION" for the OLED JB Version and OLED FW Version.

Does anybody have the same problem with such a loop. Everytime he tries to clean the screen but no cleaning process is succeeded and the tv will be shut down.

Are there any software problems on the TV?

Thanks in advance!

BR cop

Attachments

• First.png
    First.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Second.jpg
    Second.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 292
  • Third.jpg
    Third.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 340
Having some substantial experience with repairing these sets, I can assure you that the I2C communication between the mainboard and the panel/TCON is disrupted, which is most likely caused by a hardware defect.

Having some substantial experience with repairing these sets, I can assure you that the I2C communication between the mainboard and the panel/TCON is disrupted, which is most likely caused by a hardware defect.
Ok thanks. So the best way is return to Amazon or use the philips repair service?

Best Regards

Hello, i also seem to be having an issue with my 804 set. How did you resolve the issue in the end?
I purchased mine end of Jan and wondering if it is defective also? How would i check the operating time between cleaning?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom