Question 802b or KS7000

Jnrdynamo

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi guys did have a strange question I guess as I own both TV's that I want to discuss I both own.

Basically I already have a Panasonic TX – 55CX802b and it is downstairs in my lounge. I've just bought a Samsung KS7000 for my bedroom - another 55 inch. I am now faced with a choice of which one to put downstairs and which one to put upstairs as I may well change them around. Am I right in thinking that the Samsung may be the better picture and that it should go in the lounge and then I would put the Panasonic in my bedroom which wont be watched as much....or do I stick to original plans....decisions decisions. All advice greatly appreciated.

You're the best person to answer that question as you have both of them side by side. Which one do you feel has the better picture?

You're the best person to answer that question as you have both of them side by side. Which one do you feel has the better picture?

Forgot to mention...which was a mistake. I have bought the KS7000 in the Black Friday sales but it isn't being delivered till Jan as there is no stock where I ordered it from. So I am planning in advance, hope this question makes more sense now!!

Likely for SDR content they will be much the same, perhaps the 802 slightly ahead as it has a few local dimming zones. For HDR the Samsung will beat it by far.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom