Answered 8" Windows 10 tablet, with UK distributor?

PerfectBlue97

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for an 8" Windows 10 tablet, being sold by a reputable UK distributor (EG, not an ebay seller or Amazon.Com). Can anybody give me any recommendations.

I'm currently using a Linx 7, but I'm finding that it's a little underpowered, and while the Linx 8 is a nice little tablet I would prefer something that's more powerful. Particularly in the RAM department.

I like the look of the NuVision 8", but I can't find any large UK resellers, only overseas website that will export or small traders on eBay who aren't able to honour support or warranty requests.

I've Googled the subject, and Binged it, too. But I'd be interested in people's personal experiences.

If it were Amazon.co.uk I'd probably have ordered one by now, but the shipping charges for Amazon.com are quite high, and the buyer protection drops off steeply for non US customers (or at least the costs increase because you need to courier products back) and not all sellers honour warrenties when selling internationally.

Amazon.com is my goto website for many things, but I'm looking for a more local reseller.

If it were Amazon.co.uk I'd probably have ordered one by now, but the shipping charges for Amazon.com are quite high, and the buyer protection drops off steeply for non US customers (or at least the costs increase because you need to courier products back) and not all sellers honour warrenties when selling internationally.

Amazon.com is my goto website for many things, but I'm looking for a more local reseller.
It is on Amazon UK
2017 Newest Premium Top Performance NuVision 8-inch Full HD 1920x1200 IPS Touchscreen Tablet PC Intel 1.44GHz Atom x5-Z8300 Quad-Core Processor 2GB RAM 32GB eMMC SSD Webcam WIFI Windows 10 Pro-Silver by Nu Vision: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom