8 hours a day !!

Well I'm up to 16hrs on console so just a bit behind..... :D

I'm a little tempted to see if I can either get premium cheap from Indian store or maybe just 2nd assault as that was the only extra maps I bothered with on PC. That said I didn't play loads of others due to issues and don't think I've seen the latest dlc.... Is it an good?

I'm slightly dubious tho as only playing via EA access so don't want to buy dlc if there's a chance they'll pull the game from the vault.... I doubt they will tho.

Only reason I'm considering is I got the PC premium cheap from Mexico origin store and haven't had to pay for bf4 on XB as such.... An I'm mostly enjoying it on xb1.

2nd assault is worth it if you enjoyed those maps in BF3, although Gulf of Oman is ruined by a "sandstorm" IMO, Firestorm and Caspian are top notch, Metro is............well, Metro !! Cluster fudge :thumbsdow
I've actually found a 200% ticket server that is just Firestorm and Caspian which I've been playing on a regular bassis :)

The last DLC, Dragons Teeth, suffered so many problems with the whole netcode thing that I've rarely played it, even after the latest "patch".

Some of the Navel Strike maps are ok, I still play them from time to time.

If your enjoying the maps so far and can pick up a "cheap" code then go for it, Final Stand is just round the corner also.

I tried joining you last night but was unable to for some reason, I'll be on tonight from 9pm ish, I'll keep an eye open for you.

2nd assault is worth it if you enjoyed those maps in BF3, although Gulf of Oman is ruined by a "sandstorm" IMO, Firestorm and Caspian are top notch, Metro is............well, Metro !! Cluster fudge :thumbsdow
I've actually found a 200% ticket server that is just Firestorm and Caspian which I've been playing on a regular bassis :)

The last DLC, Dragons Teeth, suffered so many problems with the whole netcode thing that I've rarely played it, even after the latest "patch".

Some of the Navel Strike maps are ok, I still play them from time to time.

If your enjoying the maps so far and can pick up a "cheap" code then go for it, Final Stand is just round the corner also.

I tried joining you last night but was unable to for some reason, I'll be on tonight from 9pm ish, I'll keep an eye open for you.

Thanks. I saw you playing but couldn't join as not got those maps. Yeah i liked 2nd assault on PC and wasn't too bothered about Omans sandstorm. To be fair it was the maps 3rd appearance in a game so they had to do something.

Didn't like China rising maps and were buggy so hardly played, naval only played briefly... Was not overly keen on more maps for the insanely powered boats to dominate, not played dragons teeth and final dlc to come.... So not played much at all really so may just grab premium if I can get via India and see if I play them more on XB.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom