• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

7th July 2012

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
We look at Indiana Jones boxset, Dial M for Murder and Avengers coming to BD soon. We review Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close on BD and The Amazing Spider-man at the cinema.

Presented by Phil with Mark Botwright, Simon Crust, Matt Jarvis and Steve Withers.

Time:00:56:00 | File Size: 76.82mb | Direct Link

Please leave your feedback below.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimmypsychotic

Established Member
Hi Guys, As usual I enjoyed the podcast just a suggestion on a future movie/bluray discussion.With all the movie big boys wanted us all to part with our hard earned cash for their latest movie release/collectors editions.Why oh why are are they hell bent on alienating their core customers by releasing shoddy releases I.E. universal's DAVID LYNCH boxset (shoddy prints, lossy sound)disney's JOHN CARTER (dtshr sound mix when the us disc is dtsma soundmix)and the confusion with universal's MONSTERS COLLECTION UK SET (possible omission of the spanish version of dracula)I'd like to hear all your thoughts on this subject.cheers jim.

LicensedTaximan

Prominent Member
Disney's JOHN CARTER (dtshr sound mix when the us disc is dtsma soundmix).

I've just noticed that, what the hell is DTS HDHR as opposed to DTS HDMA? :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom