75sk8100

Mikeyd1963

ok. Does anybody have any views on this tv. I was thinking about the75" 6500. But will probably be dissapointed with picture quality. This one does seem to have better reviews.
Mike

D

Deleted member 824553

SK8100/8000 Nano cell will be better than any UK series (and is 120Hz native), but this one is not FALD but edge backlit. SK8500 is FALD but max is 65". Also you get the Magic remote in the box with SK series.

Mikeyd1963

Thanks madant. I think ill have to go and have a look. I think it may be better than my 8509c. the reviews seem prety good. The sony 8509c does not work well with HDR material very washed out indeed otherwuse not a bad tv. Think i was one of the lucky ones.

D

Deleted member 824553

Thanks madant. I think ill have to go and have a look. I think it may be better than my 8509c. the reviews seem prety good. The sony 8509c does not work well with HDR material very washed out indeed otherwuse not a bad tv. Think i was one of the lucky ones.
I was just in a shop and saw exactly 55SK8100, believe it or not. For some reason that part of the shop was dimly lit, and one part of the demo has some graphic comming from the left on a dark screen for a second - it didnt edgebloom as much as I would expect. Other than that the 4K picture was good/crisp (same demo as on OLEDs), gray casing and stand look nice. Definitely have a look if you can.

Mikeyd1963

Yes will probly have a look at weekend, if I can find a 75" locally.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom