75" Wall Mount

CManders

Novice Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a XBR75X800H and want to wall mount it above our fireplace. The wall mount attachments that came with the TV stick out 1/8" so the bracket does noit sit flush against the back of the TV. Sony and the retailer have been no help. Is there something I am missing or are there different size wall mount attachment screws?

Attachments

• IMG_2049.jpg
    IMG_2049.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 81
Has anyone used the SU-WL855 wall mount bracket and were there any issues with the attachment mounts being 1/8" out from the back of the TV

I just purchased a XBR75X800H and want to wall mount it above our fireplace. The wall mount attachments that came with the TV stick out 1/8" so the bracket does noit sit flush against the back of the TV. Sony and the retailer have been no help. Is there something I am missing or are there different size wall mount attachment screws?

Your actual TV Bracket is not supposed to sit directly against the TVs plastic casing.

Those 'wallmount attachments' you mention are correct and called 'VS Screws', they are designed to sit proud of the TV casing when they are screwed into the Vesa fixing points.

Your TV bracket then sits against these VS Screws which support the weight of the TV through the Vesa fixing frame (not against the TVs casing) .

Last edited:
Your actual TV Bracket is not supposed to sit directly against the TVs plastic casing.

Those 'wallmount attachments' you mention are correct and called 'VS Screws', they are designed to sit proud of the TV casing when they are screwed into the Vesa fixing points.

Your TV bracket then sits against these VS Screws which support the weight of the TV through the Vesa fixing frame (not against the TVs casing) .
Thank you for your reply. I took your information and installed the TV. It worked well.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom