7"ish LCD TV for Kitchen

cittauk

Standard Member
Reaction score
Morning All

Trying to track down a very small LCD TV for my kitchen. Something like this monitor from Play (http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=mchp&page=title&r=GADG&title=154325) but has a TV tuner built in to allow me to watch Sky.

The "under unit" kitchen ones I have found are way out of my budget and the other types are the ones on eBay... they just look naff and of poor quality.

Apologies if this has been covered, but a search only came up with the built under types.

Any suggestions?

do a google for 'super display technologies' in the far east ... they manufacturer LCDs for vans/cars/etc, ~18mos ago we got a 15" dropdown for £200ish direct from them and they had 7s and 9s for £100ish even back then

BTW why do you need a tuner to watch Sky instead of just composite/svideo ?

Thanks for the pointer, will have a look on my night shift later.

Regarding the use of comosite or svideo.... I would need advice! Currently my Sky box is connected to my video via scart from one output and to my Denon AVR3300 using scart to Composite+Audio from the other. Conection back to my main TV is Composite to Scart from my AVR3300

Would I have to split the signal leaving the digibox or is there something that I am missing?

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom