7 Days To Die (TBA) XB1

This totally passed my by until I read it was a survival crafting game. Anyone buying it? £15 from Russia. Love my crafting survival games. I was going to get ARK in the sale but I'd rather have zombies than dinosaurs. Looks a bit rough and id imagine ARK to be more professional.

Just bought this. If anyone else on avf has it. Let's get some mp going.

Let us know what it's like. It looked bloody awful in the eurogamer stream. I do find crafting/survival games tedious though.

Ive got it on ps4 and loving it!

Wasn't sure I'd even like it but it's a tough,tense and pretty scary survival game.
I've died of an infection (I couldn't find antibiotics lol) and heatstroke!

Crafting and building is very detailed and complex but really good and makes sense.

Only had time for 1 hours play, its starting to be night, im in the house but cannot find any feathers, i know you find them from bird nests on the ground, but cannot find ANY!

Its certainly no looker this game, but looks like it has real depth.

I have put quite a few hours into this on Ps4 , I'm on day 26 and enjoying it but I found some cave entrance and inside the cave was water once I got in the water I couldn't get out again and spent 20 mins trying to get out but there seemed to be an invisible wall stopping me .. I drowned and my back pack disappeared into the water never to be seen again even once I restarted it wasn't there to collect again so I turned it off at that point, the night before I played it up to the point the sound has glitches (no footsteps sound etc) , I think I would of played for longer if it was more polished and not full of bugs , this game could be really good after a couple of patches though so I'm glad I bought it

Still haven't purchased this game but the reviews, although slow, are getting much better

I'm following a good few peeps on Twitch and everyone has a different way to defend themselves from the Zombies, as soon as I start watching I'm hooked! I've seen some amazing fortress with deep moats with spears, and some who have loads and loads of chests everywhere.

Looks a very, very addictive game

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom