7 day EPG for the Panny TU-CT30

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by roman-r, May 14, 2005.

1. roman-r

roman-r

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +183
    The manual says I get a 7 day EPG if the broadcaster supplies it but all I get is now and next for today and nothing else :confused:

Are there different EPG broadcasts as a friend has 5 days on his Sony IDTV or could my box be faulty? :(

Any comments appreciated :thumbsup:

2. sdc395

sdc395
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Panasonic recently issued an update for the TU-CT30 that enabled the EPG feature. Looks like you missed it. Keep an eye on the DTG Engineering Channel schedule for a repeat broadcast.

3. roman-r

roman-r

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +183
    OK, that's great news - daft to think it was in the manual and has a 7 day calender on the menu but the software wasn't appropriate to populate it :confused:

Thanks for the reply :)

4. tullyhubbert

tullyhubbert
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I recently acquired one of these and like the OP I was wondering about the 7 day EPG (current/next programme only atm). I've looked at the above link which only seems to give this weeks and next weeks broadcasts.

Couple of questions, will there still be update broadcasts now that the TU-CT30 has been superceeded. Will I just have to keep an eye on the Engineering Channel Download Schedule or can I work out exactly when the necessary broadcast will be?

Also can anyone recommend another receiver with a 7 day EPG which is cheaper than the Sony as I have a relative wanting one installed. (Need 2 scarts)

TIA ... John