7.1 Amp

S

scottAV1968

Hi there, Looking to purchase a 7.1 amp, whats the best priced one looking between £300 - £400 tops. Speakers is not a problem as will be purchasing new ones to go with amp. Seen a Pioneer one at £300 ish VSX 912 i think, is this one any good or is there even any cheaper options ?

Cheers :smashin:

Where did you see the 912 for £300? Are you sure it wasn't the 812 you saw? Either way, they are both excellent amps/receivers.

EDIT:
Scrap the above. The 912 was an excellent receiver until it just packed up after only 4 months :(

Think you will be lucky to get a true 7.1 speaker amp for under £400. The cheapest |I can think of is the Denon 3802 for about £465 new. May be able to pick one up second hand for a little less.

Good luck

actually just trawling about I have seent he 3802 for £433 if you like it in gold :eek:

If you can find a dealer with one Hornydragon. Ifyou know of any please tell me. thx

You'll be able to pick up a nice 3802 for £300 second hand. That's what I did, and I haven't looked back. You'll get a lot more bang for your buck if you go second hand, and they shold all still be in good working order, as people tend to look after hi-fi equipment.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom