6th Dec - Queen 9 Pack! Don't Stop Me Now, Stone Cold Crazy, Bicycle Race!

Big

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey gang,

On December 6th, nine songs from Queen – a legendary band whose career has had a lasting and profound influence on modern music across multiple genres – will hit the Rock Band Music Store.

The “Queen Extravaganza 02” pack will feature a wide range of tracks that spans the remarkable career of the quintessential rockers. From “Stone Cold Crazy” off 1974’s Sheer Heart Attack to the band’s 1991 single, “The Show Must Go On” from their 14th studio album, Innuendo, the pack bolsters an already impressive library of playable Queen tracks on the Rock Band platform.

One of the biggest rock acts of all time, Queen has released a total of 18 chart-topping albums and 18 #1 singles, while selling more than 300 million albums worldwide. In celebration of the band’s 40th anniversary, Queen’s entire 15-album studio catalog was recently reissued remastering work done by legendary engineer, Bob Ludwig. These must-have pieces of music history are available now on Hollywood Records.

Two of the songs, “Stone Cold Crazy” and "Bicycle Race”, have Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrades available.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii™ and PlayStation®3 system (December 6th, 2011):

• Queen – “Seven Seas of Rhye” O
• Queen – “Stone Cold Crazy” X
• Queen – “I’m in Love With My Car” O
• Queen – “You’re My Best Friend” O
• Queen – “Long Away”
• Queen – “Bicycle Race” XO
• Queen – “Don’t Stop Me Now” O
• Queen – “Radio Ga Ga” O
• Queen – “The Show Must Go On” O

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system December 7th)

The tracks will be available as “Queen Extravaganza Pack 02,” with songs available for purchase individually on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii™. Tracks marked with “O” feature support for keyboards; tracks marked with “X” will offer Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$14.99 USD, £7.49 UK, €10.99 EU (1200 Microsoft Points, 1500 Wii Points™) for the “Queen Extravaganza Pack 02” pack.
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points™/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

DLC Week of 12/6 - Queen 9 Pack! Don't Stop Me Now, Stone Cold Crazy, Bicycle Race! // Rock Band®

Shame not many pro upgrades, but finally get Don't Stop Me Now!

Best band ever, instant buy for me. I have my ion's for sale in the classifieds but hopefully they won't sell before these tracks are released :)

Super double sweet. Some good tunes in there. And the promo video suggests I'll have some trouble on a couple of the pro-drum tracks.

Some Epic songs there! Will deffo be picking a few if not all of them up :thumbsup:

Only vaguely on-topic, but worth sharing nonetheless. Hopefully the mods won't mind...

Last edited:
Oh my ive ben away from Rockband too long, didnt know this lot was out!!

Instabuy!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom