• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question 65pus8204 App Problems

TetchyJam

Novice Member
Hi! I have some problems with my tv.
I can't start my Netflix or Prime app, the screen goes black and then returns to the home screen. And for the twitch app I can se the chat but no video or audio. Have tried deleting the cashe and done a factory reset. I have reinstalled the twitch app, but the problem remains.

AVtest

Hi! I have some problems with my tv.
I can't start my Netflix or Prime app, the screen goes black and then returns to the home screen. And for the twitch app I can se the chat but no video or audio. Have tried deleting the cashe and done a factory reset. I have reinstalled the twitch app, but the problem remains.
Hi, Are apps up to date? Really you need log of crash report in order to troubleshoot. If you contact philips they can tell you what to do but its a little technical and involves usb drive etc.
Another possibility considering you did factory restore - you have corrupt memory and apps just crash which really warranty repair/replacement.
I get few crashes every so often on my 7394, philips is not best at maintaining smooth android experience.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom