65PUS805/12 source issues since latest update.

coffeehair

Novice Member
Hi all,

I have an 65PUS805/12 TV, all has been relatively well until the latest update: tpm191e_101.001.208.002. Since then my sources sometimes decide to just not come to life, this can be HDMI, Freeview an App, anything. Occasionally after a few minutes wait, they will come to life, but often I have to restart the TV.

I have performed a TV reset and contacted Philips requesting a repair under warranty, but they just keep coming back to me with troubleshooting options (they asked me to retune the TV after I told them that I had performed a TV reset!!)

Has anyone else had similar issues? Is there a repositry where you can grab and roll back to previous firmware?

Also, has anyone got a good tactic to brute through the troubleshooting responses with Philips support? I, as I'm sure many here are, am quite versed in troubleshooting and wouldn't have contacted Philips if this wasn't something I couldn't solve myself by referring to the manual.

many thanks in advance!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED First Thoughts + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 Review, TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom