65" TV in the £500 - £600 price ramge recommendations.

boabbyrab

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys was hoping someone could shed some light on 65" TV to replace my aging 65" Plasma which is heading to silicone heaven by the looks of it.

Budget is £600 max.
Not really into sports but streaming normal council TV/catchup (no sky or tv aerial) via 4k firestick, got rid of sky years ago as wife was only watching free to air channels and reality tv shows which isn't worth the money we were paying.
Films/TV shows are streamed.
I like to wqtch TV with no lights on but wife likes a lamp and will be lit up with Chrimble tree soon.
No soundbar, so soumd fromTV (unless it's bad)
PS4, Xboxone, Switch and Wii will be played on it.
Had a look in my local Currys but the choice was poor so hoping you guys could help.
Thanks

Best buys are here: **New** My best value TVs, 2020-2021 Edition

In the op there is some talk about panel types, you will need to follow the link and decide whether IPS or VA is best suited to your conditions before you pick out specific models.

The guide has recommendations separated based on each panel type. So you'll find TVs like the Hisense U7Q at the top of the list if you want a TV using a VA panel and LGs UN7400 or UN7300 if you want a TV using an IPS panel.

Try to avoid the likes of Currys if you can when purchasing. Stores like John Lewis or Richer Sales will have better service and aftersales.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom