Question 65"ks7000 stand

vince_vega

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm thinking of going for a 65" ks7000 but it won't fit on my stand as the feet won't move, so are there any good vesa pedestal stands out there that will be suitable?
Cheers

Thanks mate, but I'm sure they are fixed in the outside position. I have been looking online but can't find a decent looking vesa pedestal stand anywhere!! If I could I would press the trigger and buy right now hahaha

Thanks mate, but I'm sure they are fixed in the outside position. I have been looking online but can't find a decent looking vesa pedestal stand anywhere!! If I could I would press the trigger and buy right now hahaha
i had the same problem but have 55inch version. I went to furniture 123. They have some wide units

If you feel along the bottom edge of the TV , can you not feel another set of holes ? , as for a stand , try LCD pedestal stand on eBay or Amazon ....

Last edited:
Thanks, so will the 65" fit on my sirius 1200 TV stand?

Thanks, so will the 65" fit on my sirius 1200 TV stand?
Is that stand is 1.2m wide? The inner placement requires only 1m of width.. so I'd think it will fit. The depth on the left and right side would be the only problem, difficult to see how deep it is from pictures.

Yeah it's 1.2, I don't know what to do arrrgh

Only1hammy, could I bother you for a few measurements regarding the feet when you get chance please? Distance feet apart and how far they go back, hope you don't mind mate

Yeah it's 1.2, I don't know what to do arrrgh
Don't overthink it. If you want the 65", get it. It will most likely fit on your current stand, and if it doesn't get one of these or similar.

Only1hammy, could I bother you for a few measurements regarding the feet when you get chance please? Distance feet apart and how far they go back, hope you don't mind mate
I'd be happy to but I decided not to keep my set. This site lists "depth with stand" at 29.46cm which sounds right to me considering the "width with stand" is 144.46cm (about what I measured myself).

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Thanks guys, I have taken some measurements of my stand, pics attached. Before I pull the trigger what are your thoughts?

Attachments

• 20161222_170356.jpg
    20161222_170356.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
  • 20161222_170445.jpg
    20161222_170445.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Trigger has been pulled... Shots fired!!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom