65" inch battle! - Sony A90J vs Panasonic JZ2000 - which one is best for HD (1080p) and UHD (4K) ???

generalgizmo

This is a tough call , well , I have 2 weeks to decide tho ,meanwhile I’ll gather more votes and reviews . I really like Sony but everyone says Panasonic’s PQ is just epic ! and I love the Dolby Vision IQ feature. Haven’t got the chance to test the setting modes yet hopefully these few days .. will update soon . thanks again G.gizmo .
No problems....
The picture is great on all oleds and they all have their own benefits.. lg most future proofed Sony for motion sports but didn't notice any issues on my past ez952 I sold to my friends stepson.. I only use mine for blurays or a bit of prime Netflix.. Panasonic do dolby vision and hdr10 but also it has the most cinematic picture for movies.. why its perfect for me..

mikimiao

Novice Member
No problems....
The picture is great on all oleds and they all have their own benefits.. lg most future proofed Sony for motion sports but didn't notice any issues on my past ez952 I sold to my friends stepson.. I only use mine for blurays or a bit of prime Netflix.. Panasonic do dolby vision and hdr10 but also it has the
Morning G.gizmo ! Sad to say I don’t watch any sports and don’t have blu rays .. apparently someone from the forum replied the A80j can’t be compared with JZ1500 and even the HZ2000/ HZ1000 as Sony is the newer model . And they say the OS is like from the 80s 90s gulp .

generalgizmo

Morning G.gizmo ! Sad to say I don’t watch any sports and doesn’t have blu rays .. apparently someone from the forum replied the A80j can’t be compared with JZ1500 and even the HZ2000/ HZ1000 as Sony is the newer model . And they say the OS is like from the 80s 90s gulp .
The jz1500 and hz2000 are flagship models so it wouldn't . Jz1500 Pro panel minus the atmos ..the a90j would be more equivalent to them models but some still say the Panasonics are better... depending on what your after picture wise..
The hz1000 is an awesome panel too but sold out here in the UK and last few that popped up the prices increased...

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom