Question 65 inch 4K TV - Movies only

NormanD

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I used to post on here a while back when i bought my Sammy 60F5500 which has served me very well, and still does.

Although I'm now down in Oz, i came back to this forum as you guys were very very helpful previously.

So...as per title, I'm looking for a 65 inch 4K TV purely for movies only, I'll have a 4K bluray player connected and will get 4K Netflix and Plex to my computer.

I'm looking at the Panna FZ950 (they don't have the FZ800 down here), Sony A8F, Sony X9000F, Sammy Q9 or the Q8.

Picture quality is all import for me and like i say, movies only on this screen in another room.

Open to your thoughts guys.

Cheers

I've got the 65 inch FZ800. Can't recommend it enough. Dolby Vision isn't a big thing for me, I just love what it can do with SDR Blu Ray material. There's not much in it, but I think for natural image quality the Panasonic pips the competitors to the post. If you can get one you'll not be disappointed.

You may want to investigate the 4K stutter, which is alleged to be as much of an issue as the stutter with material in general on last years model.

Hi all,

Turns out the FZ950 down here IS the Euro FZ800, so i picked one up today. I'll go check out the owners thread.

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom