• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question 65 C6 owners - Do you like the curve?

CSI_Basel

Established Member
Hi
I am considering oled and Lg in particular.

The 2017 oled tvs are quite expensive right now so i am looking at either the C6 or the E6. I like 3d so the 2017s not having it is an issue for me.

At the moment where i live the 65 C6 is 2500chf (£2000) and the 65 E6 is 3600chf (£2880).
I an not a fan of the curve but the C6 is quite a bit cheaper compared to the E6. I already have a good soundbar but the E6 design is nice.

My question to the owners of the C6 is - is the curve very noticeable and does it affect you if you watch the tv from an angle?

Many thanks for your answers! I want to make a decision this weekend as my regular 55 Samsung has packed up and I'm reduced to watching an 8yr old 37 Samsung.....

simonlewis

Distinguished Member
I have a 55" curved samsung and looking straight on the curve is not noticeable i regularly watch it from the side and prefer the curve to the flat.

Bungral

Established Member
Same. Recently bought a 65C6V and have no problem with the curve at all.

Would have gone flat if they had an option at the same price with the LG chip and 3D.

Seeing as you had the same decision to make as me, just go for the C6 and save a chunk of cash.

rossini

Prominent Member
If you're still considering this then go for it.

I recently took delivery of the 55C6V and when watching the TV you never notice the curve. Plus it's a brilliant all round TV and currently a bargain at half last year's retail price.

This is from someone who said they would never have a curved TV ever!! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom