65” OLED: C1 or A80J

Sloppy Bob

Distinguished Member
I'd go for the Sony, but I have no interest in using it for gaming. Absolutely 0.

If gaming is a decent part of your decision and you have or plan to buy a next gen console or hook up a high end GPU, it really has to be the C1 until (if) Sony sort out their HDMI 2.1 implementation.

All I care about is picture quality and motion handling so I saved some pennies and bought last years Sony A8 for a good price.

Dodgexander

He's says hes a calibrator tbh.hes made a video today again saying the Sony a80j as motion problems 😳
He may have bought the equipment himself but you are and I can also do that. Proper pro calibration equipment costs thousands, plus you need the experience and training to back it up. People who review TVs here on AVF like Phil and Steve have been calibrators for years and years.

Sadly as Bob says already, quantum fishes for views with radical opinions and he also discredits other peoples own reviews. He does it to get views and get more money. Its not an honest, or truthful outlook on TVs.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom