Bargain Expired 64GB 6s on O2 contract

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
I went for that deal. I wanted the 6S+ but it was too good to miss.

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Mine was delivered last weds and I'm still yet to see the box... :(

boylucifer

My other half's arrived on Friday. Brand new phone in retail packaging, set up and working in a few minutes and now just waiting on her number porting over.

fswift

Same here, was too good to pass up. Loving the phone so far although have spent all weekend researching cases!!! arrrghh

fswift

I just got one today in blue. It does look the part, is pretty discrete, feels nice in hand and stops the camera lens protruding, which were my main wants. Its worth paying for just to get on with my life!

richard plumb

Distinguished Member
Hotdealsuk at the moment highlighting an offer of £100 up front and £26 per month on a 2GB Vodafone contract. Also through mobile.co.uk using the code BETTER64 to get £150 off the upfront cost (normally £250 on that tariff)

blu disc

Upgraded from 6 plus 16gb to 6s plus 128gb today with 02, tariff is £9.99 upfront £69 a month on refresh 24 months. Unlimited calls and texts and 30gb data and a guaranteed free upgrade in 2016 when new i phone is released. Originally looking at 64gb model but what the hell it looked good.

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
£69 a month! What do need 30gb data for!?!

blu disc

It is expensive but to get a 6s plus 128gb phone is expensive and unlike my friend who shells out £700 + each upgrade to buy the phone it doesn't work out that different.

derek1971

Also through mobiles.co.uk is a Vodafone contract for £31 a month. It is £150 upfront but is unlimited minutes, texts and 6gb of data. Couldn't resist

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom