Hi, It is raining slightly and every time it does this, on the mirror sub it squeeks, becomes joulty and often says 'No Satallite Signal is being recieved.' Normally its signal strength is 65% and the signal quality is 60%. When it goes wired its signal strength is 50-55% and signal quality is 0-15% On the sky+ box it squeeks and goes all pixelated and some channels merge together. Normally its signal strength is 60-70% and the signal quality is 65%. When it goes wired its signal strength is 45-55% and signal quality is 5-25% The setup was installed one month ago (sky loyalty offer) and has been doing this every time it rains. An sub-contractor is going to come round under the warrenty. Do you think they would replace my standard minidish with a 60cm (hopefully)? The sky+ and mirror sub was installed by sky.