Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

602s3 to mission m53

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by zoolander, Nov 8, 2003.

1. zoolander

zoolander

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,new member here,but not a newbie in hifi/HT world:lesson: .I am known as ultrasonic on another forum so some of you guys may know who i am already:) Ive managed to find a buyer for my B&W602 s3 so im now looking for a new pair of stereo speakers for hifi only.Im really keen on the mission m53 as they look gorgeous and i have had countless pairs of budget mission speakers before and have always been impressed by their gr8 sound for a very reasonable price.These are quite expensive for missions so my guess is that they should sound alot better than the B&Ws.Do any of you guys own them?Any mini reviews will be greatly apreciated:cool: basically i am looking for deeper bass and firmer stereo imaging and smoother miderange:clap: My partnering kit will be Marantz cd6000Ki sig,Pm7200 amp,VdH D102 mkIII bullet#'d I/C and QED silver anni speaker cable.Cheers

zoolander:rotfl: