6 Months Gold for £6

majnu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, it only works 6 times. Any attempts after that and you'll get an error.

This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, go to http://www.xbox.com/support.

great find, mine had run out a cpl of weeks ago and had not got round to renewing :smashin:

this doesn't sign us up to the hulu thing as well does it, 7.99 a month? hope not lol

Last edited:
The offer has now expired.

Just come off the phone with Xbox Support as I wanted to turn off the automatic-renewal after doing this. I managed to get it done 4 times and when the guy on the phone went to ask me why I want to turn automatic-renewal off he simply said, "oh, I can see why". He kept laughing and went on to say not to worry and that they can't do anything to take it away or charge more because it's as advertised. He then told me that one guy managed to get 2 years worth! Couldn't believe it. Then offered me 12 months for £24. I was due a renewal anyway (before I got the 4 months from doing this) so took up his offer. 16 months for £28, happy days :smashin:

Last edited:
yeh apparently some peeps got beyond 6 months by renewing their IP addresses, I couldn't do it as I was placed my order at work during lunch and there is no way I could renew my IP. Still a bargain so I aint complaining :D

So do I have to cancel auto renewal 6 times or will 1 time be enough?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom