59 mins recorded - 0%!

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by DaveP, Dec 21, 2004.

1. DaveP

DaveP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a recording which shows as "Recorded", when I press play I get the synopsis saying recorded 59 mins but with 0% used. When I press play again it does nothing. Backup doesn't work and the only way out of the screen is to press planner or services.

I've had this before when I started to watch a program that was still recording but this is the first time it's happened with an "un-touched" recording,

Dave

2. GGTVBD

GGTVBD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +324
    Dave,

Happened to me once, a long time ago. Never did get to watch that recording. Never found out what caused it either.

Delete it and hope there's a repeat of the programme!

A. Dork

3. DaveP

DaveP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Luckily it wasn't important. I read somewhere that it may be recovered if I do a planner re-build, but as it's a 250Gb disk that's half full, it's too big a risk!

Dave

4. Andrew K

Andrew K

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +608
    I had the problem as well. Deleted the 0% recording and then found the program I had recorded under a different description on the planner. You may get lucky if you check the recordings around the one showing 0%.