Question 55XG9505 vs 55XH9505 - prices and differences

morganland

Hi guys,
please help me to decide what to do!

I could buy
KD-55XG9505 at 919€ or
KD-55XH9505 at 1420€

It seems to me a great price for 55XG9505 (here in Italy the model it's becoming hard to find)
I know that maybe it's has been written a lot of times...but which are the differences between XG95 and XH95?
Are 500€ of difference justified? Black Friday is coming in 2 months...it's better to wait and buy XH model?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

LCDseeker

Distinguished Member
Hi guys,
please help me to decide what to do!

I could buy
KD-55XG9505 at 919€ or
KD-55XH9505 at 1420€

It seems to me a great price for 55XG9505 (here in Italy the model it's becoming hard to find)
I know that maybe it's has been written a lot of times...but which are the differences between XG95 and XH95?
Are 500€ of difference justified? Black Friday is coming in 2 months...it's better to wait and buy XH model?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

They are very similar. If you don't want the wide angle ability of the XH95 then you may as well save your money and get the XG95 although be aware that users are reporting issues with eArc that Sony are working on and it doesn't affect XH95.

morganland

They are very similar. If you don't want the wide angle ability of the XH95 then you may as well save your money and get the XG95 although be aware that users are reporting issues with eArc that Sony are working on and it doesn't affect XH95.
Many thanks!!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom