55UN7300AUD - First time user questions.

Sounders ECS

Novice Member
Good afternoon,

My TCL Roku tv got black screened and I purchased this LG 4 days ago. I’m still learning how to use it, and I have a few questions I still haven’t found the answers to about the tv and the remote. Disclaimer: I do not have anything plugged into the tv besides the power cord, all I’ll watch is: Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, YouTube Tv, and YouTube.

1 - When I turn on the tv, what should the initial screen look like? Is there a similar surface as Roku, where it just shows all the apps, the menu and settings and control for the tv?

2 - After logging in to the above mentioned streaming accounts, I like how when you press the “home” button, the apps appear on the bottom of the screen, and while you scroll thru them, you can actually see the shows on those apps while still having your current viewing playing. However, all but one app doesn’t have that happen, when I scroll and stop on Hulu, the shows do not appear on the top, like it does with Netflix, Apple, and Prime. Does this happen to anyone else, if so, did you manage to have them appear? How?

I might have other questions come along as I get more used to this tv and remote. I apologize for the long post, but I just wanted to lay out the scenario properly for better understanding for the readers.

Cheers!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom