Answered 55pus7303 resetting picture styles between sources and apps

brke

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've recently purchased 55PUS7303 model and I'm struggling with preserving picture style settings.

The problem is the following: after editing any of the picture styles other than personal and then switching source (or app youtube/netflix) settings reset. This happens sporadically and randomly and I haven't managed to deduce a pattern when and how this happens. Manual clearly states that only Personal picture style is source specific and the other styles are global. The only way how I could preserve settings is to set them up in one of the ISF modes and then lock it per app per source which is crazy. I tweak the settings for Netflix, lock them to ISF and then start Youtube and it has unlocked ISF and I have to start the whole process again.

Did anyone encounter this issue? Software is up to date for tv, Android and remote. Tv is in Home mode. I'm going crazy with it.

Figured it out myself. The key was to turn the tv off after initial setup and software update, but not standby off, full off. I pulled power cord out out of socket, waited for 2 minutes, plugged it back in and voila - software bug gone.

There is a restart tv option in android settings, you don't need to pull the power lead out (just in case someone with a wall mount needs this in future

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom