55pos9002 remote control software problem

rogrog

Novice Member
Please excuse me if this question has been previously answered. I’ve had a look at some previous posts & can not find a solution to my problem. I have the Philips 55pos9002 tv & recently updated it with the latest software. All is OK with the tv the problem is with the remote. Although it works for the basic functions I use it for. On/Off & volume it will not update to the most recent software. I’ve tried repairing it to the tv but it will not pair. The annoying thing is every time I turn on the tv I get a prompt to update the remotes software (See attached image) any solutions please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 54

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Can you use the keys on the TV (Page 10 of your user manual) to answer the on-screen prompt?

rogrog

Novice Member
JayCee
The remote works ok so I do not need to use the keys on the tv. It’s just that I want to stop the on screen prompts coming up all the time.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
JayCee
The remote works ok so I do not need to use the keys on the tv. It’s just that I want to stop the on screen prompts coming up all the time.

So what happens if you follow the on-screen prompt and update it?

rogrog

Novice Member
The software RC will not update as it can not find a paired RC. I have tried re-pairing the RC with no success(see image)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 68

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom