• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question 55LM640T-ZA Lg tv

Need help

• tv

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • screen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jolee

Novice Member
Can you help bought a 55in lg 3dsmart tv in Jan 2013 and in Jan 2015 this year had a green line down the left hand side ,out of warranty so lg weren't interested so went back to currys they put me in touch with know how out of warranty who took the tv and brought it back a week later working but with a letter saying they couldn't find the fault but no green line so I thought great now 9 months down the line another line is appearing on the right hand side ,so ring know how tell them and they say ok pay us £95 pound and if it's a tecnical fault we will refund you but if it's not and its your fault no refund plus you will have to pay for repair ,I said well there's obvously a tecnical fault as you fixed the last one he then replays oh no we ran a diagnostics and it must of fixed it but we don't cover for software ....is this right here is a picture first one and now
image.jpeg

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom