Distinguished Member
Thought so!

With VAT that comes out at £1174.

You can get cheaper, e.g. here

£1,100 incl VAT and Del.

EDIT: Now £1,080 incl VAT & Delivery

Lexeus

or here:

http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/products_moreinfo3/index.asp?product_id=11815#Scene_1

£1083 delivered :)

I hate people who buy from Makro and reclaim the VAT as its for 'business use'. There are so many people there who are so blatently just going family shopping at dishonest prices ....
In actual fact most of the stuff at macro appart from the food is pretty much normal shop price but there is VAt to go on top! They are such a rip off now ...

nonsoloinglese

or here:
I hate people who buy from Makro and reclaim the VAT as its for 'business use'. There are so many people there who are so blatently just going family shopping at dishonest prices ....
In actual fact most of the stuff at macro appart from the food is pretty much normal shop price but there is VAt to go on top! They are such a rip off now ...

Or Makro members who do go for regular shopping but just pay the VAT, friends at Uni used to go there in Leeds to stock up on all the essentials, a great way to pull customers in.

Lexeus

If you do pay the VAT then no problem! ;)

my family does plenty of standard shopping there but we don't reclaim the VAT on what we buy, alot of it is food anyway though so there isn't any to reclaim, but thats beside the point.

In my local one in South wales you can just see the people who are not even considering having to pay the VAT

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom