55 inch tv required - only have a tight budget of approx £450 - any make considered

Marv69

Novice Member
Reaction score
LG 50 inch tv is now starting to misbehave so I'm looking to upgrade to at least 55 inch but if the tv stand is reasonably small might push it to a 65 inch.

I will consider any make & I understand that i won't get the best of everything. Will mainly use the tv for watching Netflix, amazon or sky but also use it for playstation gaming (PS4).

Hope someone can help with my dilemma??

Thanks for your reply - I had looked at this one - just that Hisense get so many mixed reviews you never know whether it will be OK or not.

Also, this tv is now down to just under £420 in costco.

scratch that one no stock anywhere on argos web site why list out of stock tvs. not using that page

58 inch size hear

Try to wait for Black Friday deals if you can hold on, now is a bad time to buy and your cash won't go very far.

Come black friday you may find a good deal on the Hisense U7Q which is a much better overall TV than the others you can currently buy.

Try to wait for Black Friday deals if you can hold on, now is a bad time to buy and your cash won't go very far.

Come black friday you may find a good deal on the Hisense U7Q which is a much better overall TV than the others you can currently buy.
Thanks for your help guys, I'll see if I can hold out for another month or so for black Friday but both of those last 2 sound good for my money. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your reply - I had looked at this one - just that Hisense get so many mixed reviews you never know whether it will be OK or not.
Buy from somewhere with an extended warranty like costco or RS for peace of mind

Good point - costco seem to always give a long warranty & their prices are a bit cheaper at the moment. 👍
If you’re a Costco member they have a 55” Hisense U7QF on at £470ish until Sunday. Quantum dot, FALD, HDR including Dolby Vision.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom