55"/65" TV30 - Release/Availability?

Kahayes

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea when these sets will be available. If anyone knows where they are already available it would be very useful.:)

Yeah June seems the time from what I can see, maybe they're trying to get pre-orders by offering something they cant deliver on?(pun intended:))
Hmm I dunno I might give them a buzz and see if they will price match TPS and sort out a deal on the finance. Thats if I get time tomorrow. ;)

Hmm I dunno I might give them a buzz and see if they will price match TPS and sort out a deal on the finance. Thats if I get time tomorrow. ;)

Go for it mate;) 3k is a lot of telly:eek: I was going to get my V20 on 0% credit, went to get it and was refused, put it on the credit card in the end:eek: I'd not advise doing that the way things are now though.

Go for it mate;) 3k is a lot of telly:eek: I was going to get my V20 on 0% credit, went to get it and was refused, put it on the credit card in the end:eek: I'd not advise doing that the way things are now though.
The VT30 55" is £2699 from TPS so might stick it on plastic. ;)

I dunno finance deal or plastic. :confused:

The VT30 55" is £2699 from TPS so might stick it on plastic. ;)

I dunno finance deal or plastic. :confused:

:eek: man not that its my business but I hope thats an interest free with pp the worlds in a bad place at the mo with these jokers running things.:rolleyes: good price that though.:)

:eek: man not that its my business but I hope thats an interest free with pp the worlds in a bad place at the mo with these jokers running things.:rolleyes: good price that though.:)
Well I'm looking for interest free for 12mths which it would be paid off in 10-11.
BUT
Most deals are 9mths interest free then onto 36mth plans with APR at 30%+ :thumbsdow
Or
36mths payment plan at 19.9% APR but with a daft fee to pay on top of the cost of the tv for setting the finance. Again :thumbsdow

So thinking getting it on a CC that way I can over pay when I can which will be better but theres a APR rate...unless I go for another card with a deal of XX mths no apr.

Oh this TV lark and finance is bonkers. :laugh:

My God, they want £4400 for the 65" :eek: . That makes the Sammy PS64D8000 seem even more attractive at almost half the price.

My God, they want £4400 for the 65" :eek: . That makes the Sammy PS64D8000 seem even more attractive at almost half the price.
Yeah multizone AV isnt the cheapest.
But I think they may price match...I dunno I never shopped with them before. ;)

Thing is 50"....even 55" is just too small now and without going down the PJ root, its time to opt for the largest screen possible. So it just has to be a 65" or as near as. Just wish I didn't have a death wish with Panasonic.

Just spoke to my local panasonic store and they say they will be getting two 55 inch models in sometime in the second week of May and that I am one of the two! Not going to get too excited yet as they could possibly get delayed no doubt or something else happen. Anyway a little good news does not hurt. :D

Been to my local Panny store and its 2k for the 50" no price yet for the 55" or 65" but they said they will try and price match and are looking into 9-12mths interest free finance deal! :smashin:
Getting a phone call tomorrow with the price as a Panny rep will be going in store.
I did see the 42" VT30 but it wasnt set up the woman in the store was getting the new range set up....it is stunning!!! I saw the ST30 and GT30 50" models side by side. I like the look of them both, again not plugged in style wise they look nice but I'm not too keen on the GT30 silver trim being bang next to the screen.

Been to my local Panny store and its 2k for the 50" no price yet for the 55" or 65" but they said they will try and price match and are looking into 9-12mths interest free finance deal! :smashin:
Getting a phone call tomorrow with the price as a Panny rep will be going in store.
I did see the 42" VT30 but it wasnt set up the woman in the store was getting the new range set up....it is stunning!!! I saw the ST30 and GT30 50" models side by side. I like the look of them both, again not plugged in style wise they look nice but I'm not too keen on the GT30 silver trim being bang next to the screen.

:smashin::smashin: hope you get a good deal mate

Oh I will you can trust me on that mate. ;)

What about you any date given yet?
it would be worth going for the £100 off the bluray player aswell it's worth it just for the 4 free blurays. avatar 3d is worth quite a bit at the moment if you wanted to sell it

no date yet, i rang last week and was told it could be very late may or early june but that was a ruff estimate, nothing on the system to say when exactly. i think shops only no around a week or so when they expect to recieve them. house of fraiser showed me a few weeks ago and only the 50 was on the system and that was about a week before they was available.

it would be worth going for the £100 off the bluray player aswell it's worth it just for the 4 free blurays. avatar 3d is worth quite a bit at the moment if you wanted to sell it

no date yet, i rang last week and was told it could be very late may or early june but that was a ruff estimate, nothing on the system to say when exactly. i think shops only no around a week or so when they expect to recieve them. house of fraiser showed me a few weeks ago and only the 50 was on the system and that was about a week before they was available.
The 42" and 50" are the only ones on the system for my local panny store untill tomorrow when the rep goes in.
Been thinking about the bluray player deal...might go for it. :thumbsup:

The 42" and 50" are the only ones on the system for my local panny store untill tomorrow when the rep goes in.
Been thinking about the bluray player deal...might go for it. :thumbsup:

can you ask what 3d glasses you get with the set? do you get a choice or does it come with a standard size.
thanks mate

Deposit put down on the 55" VT30 @ TPS so i've got first dibs ;)

They were thinking potentially early June.

Deposit put down on the 55" VT30 @ TPS so i've got first dibs ;)

They were thinking potentially early June.
Do you know if TPS do finance deals mate? I hear there really good with there customer service. :thumbsup:

Do you know if TPS do finance deals mate? I hear there really good with there customer service. :thumbsup:

Sorry buddy didn't ask but you're bang on with the customer service. Had a good chat with 2 of the guys for about half an hour about the merits of various panels.

Looking forward to seeing what they can do with the CalMAN kit they've just got in.:thumbsup:

Well my local Panny store hasnt got back to me. Theres still 20mins ish of opening time for today. If they dont call me before they close I will happly take my cash elsewhere. ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom