• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

52w4000........

mrmicp

Established Member
just phoned up my local sony center to check out when to expect the 46w4000 and they said next week but the 52w4000 has just come out...... I never even new they were going to do a 52 inch..has anybody seen this telly up and running and if so any good???

audiphile76

Prominent Member
Earlier model W3000 has had the 52W3000 aswell, so its not surprising for a 52W4000 i guess. I have seen that one. It was flawless and did not seem to have problems that were on 40W3000.

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
Its brand new so no one saw it yet.Specs are excellent

mrmicp

Established Member
Yeah, can't beleive I never new they did a 52 inch :oops:

My only problem is, can a 52inch LCD be as good as a 52 inch plasma??

Don't get me wrong I have a panny 26lxd70 in the bedrooom and it is the best picture quality I have seen bar none. If i could have that performance on a 52 inch screen then I would. But I can't get my head round that Plasma is for large TV's and LCD for smaller ones.

I am going to pop in to sony this weekend and check it out and also keep a eye open for the reviews on this forum!

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
This was a past rule this has changed now as also bigger lcd's even beat plasma at some uses

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom