50PZ700 Vs 508XD help please??

mrmicp

Hi,

I am close to buying my first flat screen TV and have been undecide between LCD and Plasma. I think I have finally settled with Plasma.
I am undecided between the 50PZ700 and the 508XD I will be sat about 3-4 meters away so therfore my understanding is the 1080p isn't needed. I will be watching SD TV until freesat bring out a PVR I also will be watching Blu-Ray and playing on my PS3 a lot. So any help/advice will be gratefully received. Thanks

kingfats

Distinguished Member
Hi,

I am close to buying my first flat screen TV and have been undecide between LCD and Plasma. I think I have finally settled with Plasma.
I am undecided between the 50PZ700 and the 508XD I will be sat about 3-4 meters away so therfore my understanding is the 1080p isn't needed. I will be watching SD TV until freesat bring out a PVR I also will be watching Blu-Ray and playing on my PS3 a lot. So any help/advice will be gratefully received. Thanks

Hi mrmicp. :)
The Pioneer :smashin: also you can use 1080p/24 (downscaled) with Blu-ray for a great "judder free" :cool: picture. :D
SD and gaming will also deliver on PQ to. :thumbsup:
All the best.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom