1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50PV500 & Crystalio Timings?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by fuzzb, Sep 24, 2005.

1. fuzzb

fuzzb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I am just trying to set my Crystalio up with my Panasonic 50PV500 (1366x768 res). I have a picture displaying at 1366x768 but the refresh rate is 56Hz. I'm not sure if it is related, but the Crystalio is currently making football games more 'movie like' i.e. not as fluid, less sharp and a bit of judder.

Does anyone have the correct timings for 1366x768 (1:1) for a 50PV500?

2. madshi

madshi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    The refresh rate must be 50Hz, otherwise you'll get FRC (frame rate conversion), which will result in motion judder.

3. David PluggedIn

David PluggedIn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    you also need to check the film bias is set to the minimum setting, and the detection window is set to small. Finally, check that you are judder free by looking at a news channel with a scrolling ticker tape, it should be smooth.

good luck.

4. gizlaroc

gizlaroc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +667
    fuzzb, send me a private message and I will give you my number, give me a call and I will talk you through what to do to get 1:1 mapping at 50 and 60Hz.