506xde where to buy??

jreed110

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone recently managed to get their hands on one of these and if so what's the best price it can still be bought for? Getting insurance back from a 436xde and would ideally get one of these, but don't know where to go - Comet are still charging nearly £3,800!!

They `ve been discontinued and most existing orders have been satisfied. If you phone around shops you will still get offered ex display models e.g. I was offered a 436 XDE from audio excellence in Bristol this morning for £2K, obviously at this price I declined.

jreed110 said:
Has anyone recently managed to get their hands on one of these and if so what's the best price it can still be bought for? Getting insurance back from a 436xde and would ideally get one of these, but don't know where to go - Comet are still charging nearly £3,800!!

Theres still loads of places offering them as brand new stock if you know where to look (not ex demo) - Try www.flattelly.co.uk for example (have used them myself no problems)

gonzoking said:
I was offered a 436 XDE from audio excellence in Bristol this morning for £2K, obviously at this price I declined.

If you are still after a new 436 then see my earlier post, they still have brand new stock for that sort of price new.

Would definately like to go for the 50" if the price is reasonable as I always felt the 436 was that tiny bit too small. Also any opinions on whether it'd be worth hanging on for the new 50" pio (not the EX), I know it doesn't come with the media box and have heard that the new screens aren't as good as current pio's, are there any improvements??

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom