506XDE wall bkt holes

grand

Standard Member
I've ordered the Pio 506XDE and want to put up the wall bracket in readiness for its arrival.
Can anyone advise on the distance between the top of the plasma and the first (top) hole on the unit for the wall bracket?
What's the distance between the 2 holes?
A reply would be much appreciated as the bracket has been gathering dust whilst waiting for the Pio finally to arrive!!
Thanks

Norbert666

grand said:
I've ordered the Pio 506XDE and want to put up the wall bracket in readiness for its arrival.
Can anyone advise on the distance between the top of the plasma and the first (top) hole on the unit for the wall bracket?
What's the distance between the 2 holes?
A reply would be much appreciated as the bracket has been gathering dust whilst waiting for the Pio finally to arrive!!
Thanks

I can check this evening, but I have to say, there is very minimal tollerance. If you are 1mm out, your plasma will be wonky!

p203557

Surely this depends on which wall bracket you are using??? Just don't want someone to be given incorrect information. Grand, if you specify the make and model of the bracket you should get a more accurate reply from someone in the know.

HTH

Richard

grand

Standard Member
p203557 said:
Surely this depends on which wall bracket you are using??? Just don't want someone to be given incorrect information. Grand, if you specify the make and model of the bracket you should get a more accurate reply from someone in the know.

HTH

Richard

Thanks for the reply. If I know the dimensions on the plasma, I can work out the correct placement based on the bracket dimensions I have.
The bracket is the Better Bracket tilt plasma bkt.

grand

Standard Member
Norbert666 said:
I can check this evening, but I have to say, there is very minimal tollerance. If you are 1mm out, your plasma will be wonky!

Norbert 666,
Thanks for your help in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom