1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

505XDE Help required!!!

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Niraj, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Niraj

Niraj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

Just got my 505XDE from John Lewis. They've sent me the silver speakers, not the Long Air speakers, but hopefully that will be resolved, am waiting for them to call me back.

Managed to set it up, and was going through the setup procedure on the screen, and in the first window that came up, where you select the country and language etc, I made a choice in the auto aerial power or soemthing like that and that has led to a message saying that the aerial has short circuited and to check the cable and to plug the AC power back in.

I've tried that, but that message wont go!!! I recall someone having mentioned something similar a few days ago, but I can't seem to find that thread, so please please please help me!!!

PLEASE!!!

:):):)

Thanks
    Niraj

2. Moosh

Moosh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +473
    If I remember correctly - switch the Aerial Power to Off. When I first got my screen I set it to On and it shorted (nothing to worry about). I then set it to Off and it tuned in perfectly! :)

3. Niraj

Niraj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Mmahmed,

Thanks for that. It worked a treat!! :thumbsup: :clap: :hiya:

Niraj