500SD doubt

A

amundsana

Please,

I've a Denon 500SD and I do not know if it is possible to see the total and remaining time when dvd is playing.

Thanks for your help.
(V. Argudo)
:lease:

A

amundsana

Thanks for your commentaries, I'm very sorry, really those are very useful functions.
A zero for Denon. :thumbsdow

bye. :(

P

pitijopo

Hi. I have just bought the Denon DHT-500SD Home Theatre System. I have connected it using a scart cable and the DVD is superb. Unfortunately I can not manage to get the TV (Sony Freewiew digital TV) sound through the theatre system. What shall I do? Thank you in advance for any help you may provide.

M

:lease:

nathanhill69

Hi Pitijopo

Just a friendly word of advice, it's regarded as bad form to ask the same question on multiple threads, you only need to ask the question once on an existing thread OR start a new thread and someone is bound to spot your question.

If you're connected via the SCART then set the function on the Denon to TV, this should pull the sound of whatever you're watching on the TV down the SCART and through your amp. Alternatively, if your TV has L & R phono outs then you could connect these to AV 1 or 2 on the back of the Denon, ensuring you set the relevant AV inputs to analogue, using the remote (Each AV channels input can be switched between digital, analogue etc.)

Hope this helps

Nathan

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom