500ml Of jack Daniels £8

Delvey

Distinguished Member
Solutions
Reaction score
half a litre of jack daniels for £8 from asda, deffo a bargain. Works out at £16 a litre
plus you get a free pourer with each bottle

Thanks, will be buying around 10 litres tomorrow, if at this price. :D

I love the stuff, and, it will be drank in moderation, 'every now and then' - May as well have some to store, for that price. £80 for 10 litres? Bargain.

I realised that, just as i got in, from the shop! :p

Yes, my mistake, but, I have indeed just bought 4 now, and will buy the rest later, the lady looked at my like I was an alcoholic. :eek: :p

Keep in mind though, not all shops sell it, I had to go to two, to get to it, and It's not in the normal alcohol asile, they're in a big box, on offer.

I've been to 4 Asda's in the Cardiff/Caerphilly area now and none confess to knowing anything about such an offer. It's driving me bloomin' mad!! :mad:

Don't get me wrong I'm not doubting the offer, I know it actually exists but I'm begginning to wonder if it's available in Wales...??

I've been to 4 Asda's in the Cardiff/Caerphilly area now and none confess to knowing anything about such an offer. It's driving me bloomin' mad!! :mad:

Don't get me wrong I'm not doubting the offer, I know it actually exists but I'm begginning to wonder if it's available in Wales...??

well it is Wales :D

picked up the last 10 bottles tonight from my local, rather going to drink them or save them for xmas.such a hard choice :S
and there not on the alci isle, in a box at the end

Is this offer still on?

Yes, my mistake, but, I have indeed just bought 4 now, and will buy the rest later, the lady looked at my like I was an alcoholic. :eek: :p

Keep in mind though, not all shops sell it, I had to go to two, to get to it, and It's not in the normal alcohol asile, they're in a big box, on offer.

How would anyone derive this from your behaviour :eek::rotfl::thumbsup:

Are Asda still knocking this out at 8 quid?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom