50 QN94A V 55 Q95TD

shez316

Looking for some expert guidance. I'm thinking of purchasing a new TV and have narrowed it down to these two. The 50 QN4A is £620 via Samsung Blue light scheme. The 55 Q95TD is £740. A difference of £120. Which is the better TV to go for? I think the Q95TD comes with a one connect both. Both have 1 x HDMI 2.1 ports. The QN4A being the newer model I suspect. Many thanks for all your helpful advice.

Last edited:

vipergrm

Looking for some expert guidance. I'm thinking of purchasing a new TV and have narrowed it down to these two. The 50 QN4A is £620 via Samsung Blue light scheme. The 55 Q95TD is £740. A difference of £120. Which is the better TV to go for? I think the Q95TD comes with a one connect both. Both have 1 x HDMI 2.1 ports. The QN4A being the newer model I suspect. Many thanks for all your helpful advice.

Would you happen to know if the TV qualifies for the 5 year warranty if purchased via Blue Light? I've bought the 75 inch QN94A via Perksatwork and I'm not sure if it qualifies for 5 year warranty. Thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom