50% Off Odeon Tickets Jun 21st-26th

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heya chaps, for those that may not know but are thinking about a cinema trip you can get 50% off tickets if booked online.

I know a lot of people personally who do not visit hotukdeals despite constant telling them to so thought a lot here may not either.

50% off Tickets at Odeon when you book online - Terms Apply (June 21st - 26th)

One of the comments said it worked for Wonder Woman.

Extra Info

1. Voucher entitles you to 50% discount on 2D and 3D ticket prices. Discount applies to all valid tickets in the same transaction.
  2. Voucher is only valid on screenings from Wednesday 21st June until Monday 26th June 2017 (inclusive).
  3. Voucher is not valid on Transformers: The Last Knight and Tubelight.
  4. Voucher is valid on IMAX, iSENSE, Gallery, Premier seats, D-box seats, love seats, club seats, super luxury seats or any other premium-priced seat.
  5. Not valid for use in conjunction with Bargain Monday
  6. Voucher is valid for adult, child, teen, student and senior tickets.
  7. Voucher code redemption. If you have received a promotional email containing a voucher code and a barcode, you can redeem the offer at the ODEON box office or retail counter by presenting the barcode to the cinema host or online via www.odeon.co.uk or the ODEON app by inputting the promotional code on the payment page.If you have received a voucher code from ODEON’s Facebook or Twitter page you can redeem the offer online only by inputting the promotional code on the payment page.
  8. Voucher is not valid for family tickets.
  9. Voucher is not valid on ODEON Newbies, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema, ODEON Event Cinema or ODEON Screen Unseen
  10. Voucher is valid at all ODEON cinemas in the UK except the BFI IMAX and The Lounge at Whiteleys.
  11. Voucher can be used once.
  12. Teen tickets are for ages 13 to 17.
  13. Child tickets are for ages 12 and under.
  14. Voucher cannot be used with any other offer or discount including Meerkat Movies, Tesco Clubcard, The Times+, Sunday Times, Groupon and the 3 for 2 offer.
  15. Voucher cannot be used with an ODEON Limitless card.
  16. Not valid for items paid for with ODEON Première Club points. You will earn ODEON Première Club Première points at the discounted price paid.
  17. Voucher is for your personal use only.
  18. Voucher cannot be used to buy 3D glasses, gift cards, food, drink or any other ODEON goods or services.
  19. Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions and any other relevant standard terms including ODEON’s general admission terms.
  20. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
  21. Promoter: ODEON Cinemas Limited, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX.

Just incase people didn't see or forgot and are looking for something to do tonight :)

That's an 11am visit to see Wonder Woman tomorrow then.

Cheers

That's an 11am visit to see Wonder Woman tomorrow then.

Cheers

haha, no worries mate.

Hope you enjoy it (Not being funny I just have not seen it)

Thinking about hitting up Baywatch since this offer makes the prices at what I never minded actually paying which was ~£5.

I have an inquiry on Odeon's 3for2 offer that ends this month it states this

Free ticket is not valid on ODEON Newbies, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema, ODEON Event Cinema or ODEON Screen Unseen. Not valid on premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public.

What do they consider Premieres ? I cannot seem to find any criteria for this classification.

Do they mean opening week ?

haha, no worries mate.

Hope you enjoy it (Not being funny I just have not seen it)

Thinking about hitting up Baywatch since this offer makes the prices at what I never minded actually paying which was ~£5.

Yes we did and on the way back we stopped off at one of the locations used for filming that I recognised in the film.

Yes we did and on the way back we stopped off at one of the locations used for filming that I recognised in the film.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom