Bargain Expired 50% cashback off q950t at Currys = £750, in stock now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tallon212

Standard Member
Reaction score
50% cashback off q950t at curry's, must buy a tv, cheapest at £199 then just sell it on. Saving £850 vs other retailers. £1499 at the moment. Will be in stock soon. Thought I’d help out 😇

Check there list of Samsung tv’s, starts from £199 and up. Sorry typing fast left that out. Still the same deal, just sell it on. Top deal.

UPDATE: There in stock now so hurry and buy buy buy ! ! ! ! ! !

Last edited:
Cheapest tv for that deal

Attachments

• 7C288E48-7A1B-40B2-A10A-533C07FD0FCC.png
    7C288E48-7A1B-40B2-A10A-533C07FD0FCC.png
    702.3 KB · Views: 517
Does anyone know when curry’s are getting stock of the q950? Also, can I buy the tv first then the soundbar or does the soundbar need to be bought first? It says the tv has to be bought within 45 days of buying the soundbar but can that mean before as well as after?

D
50% cashback off q950t at curry's, must buy a tv, cheapest at £200 then just sell it on. Saving £850 vs other retailers. £1499 at the moment. Will be in stock soon. Thought I’d help out 😇

Check there list of Samsung tv’s, starts from £200 and up. Sorry typing fast left that out. Still the same deal, just sell it on. Top deal.
Do you work for curry’s? How soon is soon? Thanks

It's a UK wide deal, not just Currys.
Buy from somewhere else.
Samsung has both in stock.
But currys is an additional £100 cheaper as well. I can wait i was just wondering if anyone knew when they were getting stock. I check currys website about 20 times a day! 😂. It happened to me with the LG that, out of the blue, stock just appeared. I’ll keep checking regularly.

Hi, can anyone who's tried both tell me if the Q950t is worth upgrading to from the Q90r.

Hi, can anyone who's tried both tell me if the Q950t is worth upgrading to from the Q90r.
You need to read the other thread. There are plenty of comparisons there.

D

Do you work for curry’s? How soon is soon? Thanks
I had a chat to a staff member yesterday. He said that is was a really good idea. Thought I would share with others, as I just read and don’t post.

Last edited:
But you pay £150 More and Still standard warranty? I can’t see a way to pay for more warranty, only at curry’s. Please correct me.

The title is incorrect as it’s not just Currys. It’s a Samsung promotion and available with many retailers. However, Currys is £100 cheaper than anywhere else, but until stock shows, it could go up in price. I’m watching the website CONSTANTLY! 😂

Title is correct lol, curry’s has the deal, I did not state just curry’s. As far as I can see it’s 150 cheaper including £199 tv that you sell on..

LG and Samsung have now set a dangerous precedent for themselves with these out of the blue promotions on their top end soundbars only recently launched They are simply devaluing their own product in a short span of time and forcing early adopters who paid full price to the corner.

LG and Samsung have now set a dangerous precedent for themselves with these out of the blue promotions on their top end soundbars only recently launched They are simply devaluing their own product in a short span of time and forcing early adopters who paid full price to the corner.
This is why I now wait. Been burnt so many times in the past. It will eventually drop below £1k soon as well... I’m going to jump all over this as soon as currys show stock!

In stock now. Just bought one with the cheapest Samsung tv on the list, £199. It now means I’ll get £750 back on the soundbar with the £200 for the tv makes it about £948.50 in total. I’ll sell the tv for about £180 making it £768 approx. Bargain! Then I’ll sell my LGSN11RG for roughly that price and it might not cost me any “new” money at all.

In stock now. Just bought one with the cheapest Samsung tv on the list, £199. It now means I’ll get £750 back on the soundbar with the £200 for the tv makes it about £948.50 in total. I’ll sell the tv for about £180 making it £768 approx. Bargain! Then I’ll sell my LGSN11RG for roughly that price and it might not cost me any “new” money at all.
Yep and selling them in the future for a fair price on the forums is now dead in the water.
There's always fleabay or Facebook...of course.

Just taken the deal my self now. collecting tomorrow. £750 for a top of the range sound bar lol nuts.

good luck everyone.

May I know which TV you guys bought? So post purchase we have to file cashback claim with Samsung directly right?

When filing the claim make sure you get a text or email "validating your claim".
Also make sure the tv you are buying is not in any other offer as your claim will be invalid.

look up i posted tv model as a pic, yes you claim on Samsung's site. its £199, use the cash back ad its easier

Fingers crossed for you guys, its a bargain. The only worry is it states cannot be used with any other Samsung offers...the tv states £30.00 off.
Hopefully will be looked at as a retailer offer, I'm probably over cautious but i know how companies can wriggle out of its commitments.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom